Why Should I Use a Face Serum?
The main cause of skin imperfections is the lack of hydration provided to the skin. Dry, and un-moisturized skin is prone to wrinkles and an over-production of oil, causing unwanted breakouts. Protecting your skin barrier through hydration is what prevents harmful toxins from clogging your pores and damaging healthy skin cells. Hydrated skin is moist and plump, filling out your face for a youthful complexion.
The concept of a serum is that larger amounts of active molecules will potentially penetrate the skin’s surface for optimum effectiveness.1 Not only will a face serum instantly moisturize your skin’s surface, but its lightweight formula is designed to be quickly absorbed.
What to Expect With the Hydra X Vita Healer?
- Attracts and binds moisture to the skin
- Enhances the skin’s texture, volume, and repairs damages caused by dry skin
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Strengthens your skin’s ability to hold moisture
- Maintains the moisture levels bonded to the skin
- Protects the skin from UV rays and repairs damages caused by the sun
- Reduces skin pigmentation and brightens dark spots
- Prevents further skin damage from surrounding oxidants in your environment
“Hyaluronic acid and vitamin C are commonly used together because they complement each other to hydrate, protect, and repair aging skin,” says Zeichner, the director of cosmetic and clinical research at Mount Sinai Hospital’s Department of Dermatology.2 Overall, you’re looking at a moisturizing boosting agent full of antioxidants that brightens skin tone and increases the depth of hydration within your skin.
What to Expect from Collagen X Peptide HealerHydrolyzed Collagen
- Anti-aging properties give skin a refreshing look
- Strengthens skin tissue to improve skin elasticity
- Tightens the skin for a firm texture
- Promotes collagen growth and repairs damaged skin cells
- Elevates the skin’s ability to heal and recover
Collagen and peptide pair well to provide anti-aging properties for the skin. Over time, your collagen production rates decline, and your skin elasticity isn’t as strong as it used to be. Repairing and recovering lost collagen from the start is the building block to preventing early signs of aging. Use the Collagen X Peptide Healer to minimize wrinkles, discourage thinning of aging skin, and promote the growth of healthier skin.
Which Serum Should I Use?
If you have oily or dry skin, then the Hydra X Vita Healer is your best solution. When your skin is dry, then your skin over-compensates itself by producing natural oils to keep your skin moist. Without controlling your skin’s oil production, that’s when unwanted breakouts appear. Keep your skin hydrated from the inside out to prevent blemishes and uneven textures.
For skin that’s beginning to look faded or dull, the Collagen X Peptide Healer will give your skin the boost it needs to be fuller and brighter. Its healing properties replenish the skin and revives it overnight or throughout the day, however you use it.
Assuming a 10-step skincare routine will magically make your imperfections disappear is wishful thinking. Preventing imperfections through a carefully curated skincare routine is a reality that you can achieve. Addressing your skin concerns and finding a formula that works against those problems will leave longer-lasting results rather than finding a one-size-fits-all solution. Use the Hydra X Vita or the Collagen X Peptide to be the solution and promote prevention.